A Whiter Smiley locations:
- Bentleigh East
- Box Hill
- Caulfield South
- East St. Kilda
- North Coburg
- North Fitzroy
- South Melbourne
- St. Kilda
Tooth discoloration explained by Dr. Smiley
Should you proceed with teeth whitening?
- The cause of tooth yellowing is food and drink.
- If you smoke it is also the effects of nicotine and tar.
- Wine, chocolate, coffee, tea, blueberries and other create stains that cannot be erased with brushing and flossing.
- Tooth discoloration also is a natural process of aging.
- Tooth whitening can restore your smile.
There 2 limitations though:
- the discoloration caused by antibiotics
- artificial teeth