A Whiter Smiley locations:
- Bentleigh East
- Box Hill
- Caulfield South
- East St. Kilda
- North Coburg
- North Fitzroy
- South Melbourne
- St. Kilda
How does the teeth whitening work?
Teeth whitening process explained
- Stains are removed by carbamide peroxide. It allows oxygen interact with the organic deposits that cause stains. That bleaches the tooth surface to the color it was before it became stained. The process is effective in 96% of people.
- Most patients get whitening effect when the appropriate bleaching agent is applied to the tooth.
- Dental bleaching systems work with a custom tray designed to fit snugly over the teeth.
- A remarkable difference is achieved within 40 hours of cumulative treatment. In some cases even less time is effective.
- It is up to a patient how much hours they want to spend on treatment. Generally it takes from few days to several months. Because the whitening effects are cumulative, it makes no difference in the ultimate outcome how treatment is compiled.